The ultimate season of gift giving is upon us! It’s a wonderful and rewarding time of year, but it doesn’t come without its own unique challenges.
Finding the perfect gift can be tricky. Even if you’ve known someone your whole life, notions of what they might like suddenly slip out of your head when you’re under pressure. That’s why we’ve compiled a handy guide that tells you how to find the perfect gift for the skincare lovers in your life.
Read on if you’re ready for a seamless gift-giving experience.
What Makes A Perfect Gift?
It’s the million dollar question! While there are a lot of factors that go into choosing an amazing gift, we believe it the perfect choice boils down to three things:
- It should reflect your loved one’s interests, taste, and personality.
- It should be somewhat of a luxury; either something they might not typically buy for themselves, something they’ve been meaning to buy but never get around to, or something that feels like a treat if they do buy it.
- It should be practical. You don’t want your gift to go to waste or to sit untouched for a prolonged period of time.
We believe that skincare ticks all of the above boxes. It’s something that will benefit their body and enhance their self-care routine; a delightful treat that goes to good use.
However, you’ll need to make sure you’re choosing the right products. Skincare can easily slip into the ‘untouched gift’ category if you choose scents they don’t like, products they don’t use, or ingredients that won’t benefit their skin.
Here’s how to ensure your skincare gift will be incredible.
How To Choose The Right Skincare Products For A Gift
- Stick to universal products. Everyone uses foundational products like soaps, body washes, and moisturizing lotions. Unless you know specific details about their skincare routine, it’s best to stick to the basic products that you know they definitely use. Targeted items like serums are a riskier choice.
- Pay attention to their scent preferences. If you’re not sure about the scents they like, try to find out before you select their gift. You can ask another friend or family member, or discreetly ask the giftee yourself (without mentioning you’re thinking of treating them to skincare, of course!). If you’re still not sure, it’s always best to stick to neutral scents or fragrance-free items.
- Opt for well-rounded ingredients. Make sure you choose ingredients that are safe and beneficial for all skin types, especially if you’re not sure what theirs is. Collagen, papaya, vitamin C, glutathione, and hyaluronic acid are all ingredients that can boost skin health and appearance regardless of skin type.
Alternatively, you can let the pros do the heavy lifting for you. Most skincare gift sets are carefully curated with the best and most popular products that will surely be cherished.
Interested in giving your loved ones the gift of glowing skin? Explore our range of gift sets this holiday season!